December 15, 2003
Hi guyz. I'm back from my short trip to K.L with my Momma.
Some people hate going to Malaysia by coach. I'm not one of those. I won't say I like it. But, it's a pretty serene experience, especially by night. I remember I used to go on short family trips at least once yearly to Malaysia. It used to be either Genting or Haatyai. So, you can imagine how I have been trained to 'smooth out' riding on coach for 6 hours and more. But, I do enjoy these long hours on the potentially uncomfortable seats. It could be because I'm not a very fidgety person. My favourite position is to sit cross-legged, arms folded and just gaze out at the road or at the sky above.
Nights are always seductive. Especially when there is practically nothing you can do to combat its silence, mystic, and tranquility. During all the long journey back on the coach, I was totally seduced by the night and how the bus seemed to be going down a long, straight and never ending road. Everything just felt so right, so tranquil and yet so dangerous, so peaceful and yet so vindictive. I guess, it's this kind of irony in life, together with the certainty of how night intervals with day that makes me embrace life itself.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:51